Knock, Knock, Jokes for kids
Plato fish and chips.
Felix-cited all over.
Myth you too.
Lucy lastic makes your pants fall down.
Police open the door.
Roland stone gathers no moss.
Yoga what it takes.
Utica high road and I’ll take the low road.
Barabara black sheep, have you any wool.
Can you add any more to the list?
Jolly Good Productions
- Brain Teaser | Psychopath Test
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Line Dancing Classes
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Stockton Toys And Gifts
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Ring on a String
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Race for Life
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Gerry Anderson Tribute
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Birthday Party Magic
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- Zumba, Why Is It So Popular?
- Balloon Decorating
- Escomb Village Hall
- Steve Martin – The Great Flydini
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- How To Learn Face Painting
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Heighington Village Hall
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- King Custard Puppet Show Review
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Face Painting Demo By Hazel
- Punch And Judy Shows Are Not All The Same!
- Unusual Attraction Draws The Crowds
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Flowers and Rainbow Faces | Face Painting by Hazel Wood
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Memory Games Do Work
- Festive Balloons
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Whitburn Hall Hire
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- Tractor Birthday Cake
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Cakes To Die For
- Not Quite The Grand National
- Birthday Cake Ideas
- Race Night Profits Explained
- It’s Magic! Coins and Cards by Ron Wood
- Face Painting Course
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Race Night Success
- The Stadium Of Light, Sunderland
- Party Food – How To Make A Cake Quick
- What Is A Character Clown?
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- The Crook Town Festival Of Music
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Face Painting Tips 2
- Mr Punch | Breaking News!
- Mind Body and Spirit Event
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Race Night Tips | Running The Tote
- Genuine Laughter