What is Happines? What makes you Happy? How do YOU define Happiness?
Here are some quotations that might make you smile:
I have to tell you something. I cannot help being happy. I’ve struggled against it’s but no good. Apart from an odd five minutes here and there, I have been happy all my life. There is, I am well aware, no virtue whatever in this. It results from a combination of heredity, health, good fortune and shallow intellect.
Arthur Marshall, Taking Liberties, 1977
Happiness is a Warm Puppy
Charles Schultz, title of Peanuts book, 1962
When I was young I used to think that wealth and power would bring me happiness…I was right.
Gahan Wilson, The Weird World of Gahan Wilson,cartoon, 1975
Happiness is to be busy with the unimportant
It’s pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed
Can you describe Happiness? Add your thoughts in the comment section below.
Jolly Good Productions
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Measuring Job Satisfaction
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- An Entertaining Life
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Mayor For A Minute
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Gerry Anderson Tribute
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- Who To Invite To A Children’s Party
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- How To Learn Face Painting
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Wilson Centre, Long Newton, Stockton On Tees
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Parties For Girls
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Hunt The Letter
- Motivational Workshops
- Oblivion | Funny Film By Spoke
- Chuckle The Clown | Interview
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- Face Painting | Health And Safety
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Face Painting For A Party Or Event By Hazel Wood
- Face Painting Demo By Hazel
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Face Painting Video Demonstration, Tiger Face By Hazel Wood
- Laughter is the Best Medicine: The Health Benefits of Humor
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Race for Life
- In Store Entertainment That Works!
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- History Of Clowns
- Punch and the Devil
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Time Planning Tips
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- Party Food – How To Make A Cake Quick
- Race Night Race Card Example
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Race Night Winning Formula
- Free Business Directory
- Face Painting For Beginners
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Flowers and Rainbow Faces | Face Painting by Hazel Wood
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Birthday Cake Ideas
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- The Secret Millionaire
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Walby Farm Park
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Spring Into Magic.
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Bucking Bull Beats Beastly Weather!
- Not Quite The Grand National
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!