An interview with Chuckle The Clown
“Good morning Chuckle, thank you for agreeing to this interview, I hope that the readers will find it interesting and that it will give them a glimpse into the world of the clown, may we begin?”
A ” Yes, please” ( Chuckle replies enthusiastically )
Q ” How long have you been a clown?”
A ” About five feet nine inches”
Q ” What attracted you to this line of work?”
A ” Mainly the bright colours and the balloons”
Q ” Your costume is very interesting, may I ask why your trousers are so baggy?”
A ” I’m leaving room to grow”
Q ” I couldn’t help noticing that you have very big feet, can you explain this?”
A ” Please don’t mention my feet, I’m very sensitive about them”
Q “How does it make you feel when people laugh at you?”
A ” It’s not fair, I paid a lot of money for my outfits and people should be more appreciative”
Q “Have you ever taken an IQ Test?”
A “No, but I did once take an eye test which sadly I failed”
Q “Which is your favourite political party”
A “I don’t have a favourite party. I go to lots of them and they are all fun”
Q “Some people say clowns are scary. What is your view on this?”
A “I agree, I never look in a mirror”
Q “Is it possible to make a lot of money being a clown”
A “Yes, definitely. All you need is a pair of scissors, some crayons and a big pile of scrap paper”
A “Have you ever had a proper job?”
A “Yes, I used to work in the City but the pressure got to me. The commuting, the stress, all that sell, sell, sell, every day. It got too much for me and lets face it nobody reads the Big Issue anymore, so I left”
Q “What motivates you?”
A “I am driven by a complete lack of responsibility”
Q “Would you describe yourself as an Icon for young people?”
A “No, I’d say I look more like an Acorn to some people”
Q “Are clowns a minority group”
A “Yes, they are. I’m trying to set up a pressure group as the tyres on my bike are flat”
Q “What is your greatest wish”
A “There is a popular idea that clowns are clumsy, brainless, bungling fools. I represent this miscontraception. It is high tide that these incontrovertable malplatitudes were ceremoniously deposited in the rubbish bin outside our local chippy. No single clown has set lower levels of achievement than I have. My greatest wish is to be taken more seriously”
Q “Thank you for answering my questions. What are you going to do for the rest of the day”
A “A group of workmen asked me to go shopping for them. They seemed very nice so I don’t mind helping out. They sent me off to look for a sky hook, a chocolate fire guard and a long stand. The nice man in the shop told me to wait here for the long stand so if you will excuse me I’ll get back to doing that. I wonder if the fire guard will be white chocolate because that’s my favourite.”
“Good bye” ( Chuckle waves and smiles )
Jolly Good Productions
- Birthday Party Clown
- An Entertaining Life
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- Amazing Clown Birthday Cake
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- What is an ” AUGUSTE ” clown?
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- History Of Clowns
- Don’t see a doctor see a clown!
- What Is A Character Clown?
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Laughter is the Best Medicine: The Health Benefits of Humor
- Clown Commercial Tickles Walmart Customers Funny Bones
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Motivational Workshops
- How To Draw Attention To Your Store Opening
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- Who To Invite To A Children’s Party
- Festive Balloons
- Eye Catching Entrances
- How To Get More People To Attend Your Event
- Balloon Decoration Tips For Your Wedding Reception
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Clock
- Steve Martin – The Great Flydini
- Face Painting Tips 3
- Face Painting Tips 6
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- Book interactive stilt walkers for hire in London
- Christmas Costume Characters In Action
- Race Night Tips For A Racing Certainty
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Race Night Profits Explained
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- Oblivion | Funny Film By Spoke
- How To Learn Face Painting
- How To Plan A Charity Or Community Event With No Funding
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Georgian Fair, Beamish Museum
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Defining Happiness
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- How To Pack Them In On A Charity Race Night!
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Tractor Birthday Cake
- Free Business Directory
- Cakes To Die For
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Face Painter, Coventry
- Don’t Loose Your Marbles
- Face Painter, Birmingham
- Escomb Village Hall
- Face Painting, Leamington Spa
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Face Painter, Kenilworth
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Whitburn Hall Hire
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Why Hire a Professional Face Painter?
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Face Painter, Warwick
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- Holy Family Parish Centre, Darlington
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- Heighington Village Hall
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- Ring on a String
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Face Painting For A Party Or Event By Hazel Wood
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Make A Stunning Entrance To Your Santa’s Grotto
- Hazel Gets Them In Line!