“Bags of Fun” is a party game for children or adults. It can be used to entertain an adult audience or at as part of the children’s entertainment at a birthday party.
What you need
Put a variety of different objects into bags and number or mark the bags in some way. Keep a note of what is in each bag. Tie the bags up so that the players can’t peep inside. Don’t use anything with a sharp edge or a point, or anything that is fragile or that could be easily damaged. Put the same number of objects into each bag.
Everyone will need a piece of paper and a pen or pencil.
How to play
The aim is for each player to identify as many objects as they can by feeling the bags.
Each player must write down what objects are in which bags.
The winner is the player who correctly identifies the most objects.
Set a time limit.
You could pass the bags round or just have a free for all. It’s up to you.
How many bags you use and how much time you allow will depend on how many players there are. It’s more fun if you keep the time short.
This is a great game to get people loosened up and involved.
Jolly Good Productions
- Don’t Loose Your Marbles
- Hunt The Letter
- Ring on a String
- Memory Games Do Work
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- An Entertaining Life
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Jolly Good Productions Links To Main Pages
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Stockton Toys And Gifts
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- Birthday Party Clown
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- Birthday Party Magic
- How To Draw Attention To Your Store Opening
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- In Store Entertainment That Works!
- Time Planning Tips
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- Race Night Tips | Running The Tote
- First Xmas Show Of 2010
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Walby Farm Park
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Who To Invite To A Children’s Party
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Free Business Directory
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Free Prize Draw
- Memory Full, Baffling Computer Problem Solved
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- Ripon Seaside Day 2011
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- Thorp Perrow Circus Mayhem
- Children’s Entertainment Can Be A Real Hoot
- Lazer Quest
- Bouncy Castle Safety
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- The Creepy Crawly Show | Children’s Entertainment
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Christmas Costume Characters In Action
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- King Custard Puppet Show Review
- Motivational Workshops
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Measuring Job Satisfaction
- Face Painting Tips 3