Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the
bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No
one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not
know. She thought this guy was amazing.. She believed him to be her dream
guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for
his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below ~
*She was hoping the guy would reappear at her sister’s funeral. If you
answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a
test by a famous American Psychologist used to determine if one has the same
mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test
and answered the question correctly. If you didn’t answer the question
correctly, good for you.
*If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my e-
Jolly Good Productions
- Knock, Knock, who’s there?
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Close Up Magic Or Acting?
- It’s Magic! Coins and Cards by Ron Wood
- Motivational Workshops
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Eyecatching Inflatable Slide
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- Measuring Job Satisfaction
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Beginner Face Painting Course
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Birthday Party Clown
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Amazing Birthday Cake!
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Face Painting Course | July 2012
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- Balloon Modelling | Anxiety And Frustration For Parents
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Tractor Birthday Cake
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Punch and Judy Man, County Durham
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- Thorp Perrow Circus Mayhem
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- The Creepy Crawly Show | Children’s Entertainment
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer | Hire
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Bucking Bull Beats Beastly Weather!
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Genuine Laughter
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- An Entertaining Life
- Borrowby Village Hall
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Why Hire a Professional Face Painter?
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- Mr Punch | Breaking News!
- Race for Life
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Balloon Santa Claus
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Race Night Profits Explained
- Ricky Gervais In Celebrity Lullabies
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- The Buck Inn, Maunby