What a brilliant day at Thorp Perrow Arboretum near Bedale in North Yorkshire. I love this place it is so beautiful. Sir John Ropner and his team have done such a good job in making it a really nice place to visit. The staff are friendly and helpful, it’s easy to park, there is a lovely cafe, ample seating and even a little plant shop too.
I was there for Circus Mayhem and we had lots of families coming along to try their hand at juggling, stilt walking, plate spinning, diabolo and other fun things too.
Some people brought picnics whilst others bought food and drinks from the cafe and sat round in the sunshine enjoying the surroundings.
Another big attraction at Thorp Perrow is the Bird of Prey and Mammal Centre :
The Falcons of Thorp Perrow is the ultimate family day out, incorporating the opportunity to learn more about birds of prey and associated wildlife, with the enjoyment of hands on experience for all the family.
Here are a few photos I took :
The Cafe at Thorp Perrow
Did you enjoy the children’s entertainment at Thorp Perrow? Comments invited.
Jolly Good Productions
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Face Painting For Beginners
- Mayor For A Minute
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Ripon Seaside Day 2011
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Children’s Entertainment Can Be A Real Hoot
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- Athersley South Action Group Show How It’s Done!
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Raptor Conservation Static Bird of Prey Display
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Walby Farm Park
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- The Secret Millionaire
- Hartlepool Tall Ships Will Be Jolly Good Fun | TV Commercial
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- The Romans Are Coming!
- Malton Show 2015
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Georgian Fair, Beamish Museum
- Bedale ( North Yorks ) Jubilee Party | 3rd June 2012
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- East Harlsey Village Hall
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Festive Balloons
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Falconry UK
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party