What a brilliant day at Thorp Perrow Arboretum near Bedale in North Yorkshire. I love this place it is so beautiful. Sir John Ropner and his team have done such a good job in making it a really nice place to visit. The staff are friendly and helpful, it’s easy to park, there is a lovely cafe, ample seating and even a little plant shop too.
I was there for Circus Mayhem and we had lots of families coming along to try their hand at juggling, stilt walking, plate spinning, diabolo and other fun things too.
Some people brought picnics whilst others bought food and drinks from the cafe and sat round in the sunshine enjoying the surroundings.
Another big attraction at Thorp Perrow is the Bird of Prey and Mammal Centre :
The Falcons of Thorp Perrow is the ultimate family day out, incorporating the opportunity to learn more about birds of prey and associated wildlife, with the enjoyment of hands on experience for all the family.
Here are a few photos I took :
The Cafe at Thorp Perrow
Did you enjoy the children’s entertainment at Thorp Perrow? Comments invited.
Jolly Good Productions
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Mayor For A Minute
- Face Painting For Beginners
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Ripon Seaside Day 2011
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Children’s Entertainment Can Be A Real Hoot
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Athersley South Action Group Show How It’s Done!
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Raptor Conservation Static Bird of Prey Display
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Walby Farm Park
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- The Romans Are Coming!
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Bedale ( North Yorks ) Jubilee Party | 3rd June 2012
- Hartlepool Tall Ships Will Be Jolly Good Fun | TV Commercial
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Malton Show 2015
- Georgian Fair, Beamish Museum
- The Secret Millionaire
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- East Harlsey Village Hall
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Festive Balloons
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Falconry UK
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids