Image via Wikipedia
A live crocodile is to star in a Punch and Judy Show. It’s one mans attempt to pull back audiences and revive his own fortunes at the same time.
Punch and Judy is dull and lack lustre compared to the all action video games which children enjoy these days but things are about to change!
Professor Ron Wood from Richmond North Yorkshire has acquired a twelve foot long African crocodile. He keeps the animal, called Smiley because of his constant grin, in a specially constructed pen in his back garden and only brings him out on show days.
So far the croc has proved extremely popular and there has only been one embarrassing incident when Smiley escaped during rehearsals and tried to eat a small child. In his defence it was lunch time.
Professor Wood said that he was not in favour of this kind of behaviour. The role of the crocodile was to entertain the children and not eat them.
There have been a number of complaints from children’s entertainers up and down the country because the crocodile is not a member of Equity and has had no proper training in the performing arts.
Professor Wood says that he came up with his snappy idea whilst watching Supernanny on TV. He thought that using a live crocodile might be a great way to attract audiences whilst also keeping any potentially naughty children under control.
He is confident that Smiley will put some real bite back into the show.
Bookings can be made only on 1st April 2011.
Jolly Good Productions
- Punch And Judy Shows Are Not All The Same!
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Punch and Judy Man, County Durham
- Birthday Party Magic
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- Steve Martin – The Great Flydini
- Oblivion | Funny Film By Spoke
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- Punch and the Devil
- Kids Say The Funniest Things
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Punch And Judy | 350th Anniversary Celebrations
- Genuine Laughter
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Laughter is the Best Medicine: The Health Benefits of Humor
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Who Do You Think You Are Mr Punch?
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Raptor Conservation Static Bird of Prey Display
- Royal Quays Star Wars Piece
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Mr Punch and the Padre
- Punch Arrested!
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Parties For Girls
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Face Painting For Beginners
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Hunton Village Hall | North Yorkshire
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Balloon Santa Claus
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- The Creepy Crawly Show | Children’s Entertainment
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Night At The Museum | Balloon Modelling
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Race Night Race Card Example
- It’s Magic! Coins and Cards by Ron Wood
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- ‘Spring Into Magic’ Family theatre show.
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting For A Party Or Event By Hazel Wood
- Face Painting Video Demonstration, Tiger Face By Hazel Wood
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Face Painting Course
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Walby Farm Park
- Balloon Modelling | Anxiety And Frustration For Parents
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Ring on a String
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Unusual Attraction Draws The Crowds
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- King Custard Puppet Show Review
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads