Great Bank Holiday Events!
Stockton Summer Show
Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th, Monday 29th August: Takes place at Preston Hall Museum and Park, Yarm Road,
All the fun of the fair!
Entertainment includes Festival Circus, Sheep Show, Spectacular Knights of the Crusades, Ridgeside Falconry, Vanders Space Wheel, Battling Cumberland Giants, Peter Leadbeater – Chainsaw Carver, Traditional Punch and Judy plus Magic Shows, stunt action shows, Animal display teams, falconry exhibitions and re-enactments, craft and food stalls, sideshows, fun fair & trade stands, full food service & bar. Plans for this year also include daily performances from the Festival Circus, fun dog show and plenty of community involvement. The programme will be different every day. Also appearing are the Greener Living Roadshow, which promotes environmental issues and sustainability. Admission charges kept deliberately low for 2011 £3.50 & £2.50 + free parking
Thorp Perrow Arboretum
Sunday 28th and Monday 29th : Pirates Day. Join in the fun me hearties. Come and have a great day out with all the family. Have lunch in the tearoom or bring a picnic. Suitable for all ages. Visit the Bird of Prey and Mammal Centre, learn more about birds of prey and associated wildlife, with the enjoyment of hands on experience.
Hemsworth Seaside Day
Friday 26th August: Hemsworth Water Park. This annual event organized by Hemsworth Town Council is always worth a visit. There are donkey rides, ice cream and Punch and Judy Shows, a Fun Fair and FREE face painting too. In addition you can enjoy the park and lake itself.
Saturday August 27th: Wensleydale Agricultural Show is a traditional dales show, located close to Leyburn, North Yorkshire in the heart of Wensleydale. There are main arena events all day and all kinds of interesting trade stands offer a wide range of products and produce, brass bands play and there is even a fairground for the kids with lots of inflatables and rides. We will be there with Punch and Judy Shows from 11am to 3pm. The main arena event will be the dramatic ‘Moto Stunts International’ which includes Car stunts, motorcycle stunt display team, fire stunts and much more.
Saturday 27th August: Taking place at the Tiger Inn, Easington, North Yorks. A Family Fun Day to raise funds for Help the Heroes. The theme is tigers. Free Face Painting from 12.30 t0 4.30pm. Come and be a Tiger. For more info call Martin on tel 01287 640420.
Jolly Good Productions
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- Thorp Perrow Circus Mayhem
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- The Crook Town Festival Of Music
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- ‘Spring Into Magic’ Family theatre show.
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Unusual Attraction Draws The Crowds
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Punch And Judy | 350th Anniversary Celebrations
- As Pleased As Punch!
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Ripon Seaside Day 2011
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Who Do You Think You Are Mr Punch?
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- King Custard Puppet Show Review
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Line Dancing Classes
- The Stadium Of Light, Sunderland
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- Top Tips for Race Night Success
- How I Made My Twitter Background
- Theme Party Ideas
- Eldon Community Centre
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Spring Into Magic.
- Face Painting Course | July 2012
- Advertise Your Event For Free
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- What is an ” AUGUSTE ” clown?
- What Is A Character Clown?
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- The Romans Are Coming!
- Beamish Museum Carousel Ride
- Georgian Fair, Beamish Museum
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Night At The Museum | Balloon Modelling
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Balloon Modelling | Anxiety And Frustration For Parents
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- The Creepy Crawly Show | Children’s Entertainment
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Donkey Rides
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Teesdale Alpacas
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Walby Farm Park
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Festive Balloons
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Make A Stunning Entrance To Your Santa’s Grotto
- Hartlepool Tall Ships Will Be Jolly Good Fun | TV Commercial
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- How To Make Yummy Yummy Chocolate Cookies
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- How to make a chocolate cake in four minutes!
- Party Food – How To Make A Cake Quick
- How To Pack Them In On A Charity Race Night!
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party