The Seaside Comes To Ripon
Punch meets the Mayor of Ripon
The seaside came to Ripon again on Saturday 3rd September. As you can imagine there were all the usual attractions you would expect at a day trip to the coast. The only thing that was missing was the sea and the smell of salt air.
Bigger than ever!
The organizers had responded to feedback from last years event and had arranged to increase the size of the fun fair. There were more rides and inflatables on the field and that certainly helped to increase the atmosphere.
Entertainment for all
In addition to the fun fair there was also a big top and circus shows, Punch and Judy and Face Painting, donkey rides, a huge man made sand pit ( representing the beach ), a brass band and an ice cream van providing the essential ice cream for the kids.
The Mayor of Ripon
The Mayor of Ripon came to visit the show and toured round all of the stands talking to stall holders and the general public. He even took time out to have a chat with Mr Punch.
Sun and Fun
Sunshine always makes the seaside more fun and the weather was kind once again this year. There was a bit of a breeze but nothing to deter the children and families from having a great time.
Unfortunately all good things have to end and at 4pm the buckets and spades had to be put away until next year. I for one can’t wait!
Jolly Good Productions
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- Thorp Perrow Circus Mayhem
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Mayor For A Minute
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- Malton Show 2015
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Ripon Jubilee Celebrations
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- Hartlepool Tall Ships Will Be Jolly Good Fun | TV Commercial
- Athersley South Action Group Show How It’s Done!
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- The Secret Millionaire
- Bedale ( North Yorks ) Jubilee Party | 3rd June 2012
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- The Romans Are Coming!
- Georgian Fair, Beamish Museum
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Theme Party Ideas
- ‘Spring Into Magic’ Family theatre show.
- Spring Into Magic.
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Magician’s Lemon Cheescake Recipe Is Magic
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Don’t Loose Your Marbles
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- What is an ” AUGUSTE ” clown?
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- What Is A Character Clown?
- Balloon Gas Safety Advice
- Balloon Decorating
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Walby Farm Park
- Ring on a String
- Bags Of Fun
- Storytelling | Are Fables Relevant Today?
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- As Pleased As Punch!