Hen Party Entertainment
Hen parties are a great excuse to go out and have a blast with your lady friends before the big day arrives. It’s your last chance to have girlie fun as a single woman. There is so much choice but not everyone wants to take part in adrenaline pumping activities, get absolutely drunk out of their minds or have to break the bank on some massive extravaganza. There are alternatives which can be great fun and low-budget. Here is our suggestion:
Choose a location
It’s often nice to get away from home. Find a hotel or B&B in an area where everyone can get to without too much difficulty or expense.
Book a meal
Decide where you want to go in the evening and book you and your friends into a restaurant so that you can go out for a special meal together in the evening.
Hire a hall
Find a suitable village hall, school hall or community centre with a big room and good facilities. Car parking, nice toilets and a decent kitchen would be good.
Organize food and refreshments
Either book a local caterer or send one of the group down to the local Supermarket to buy food and refreshments for the afternoon.
Book your entertainment
The aim is just to have loads of fun, do something together and have a laugh. Book an entertainer or entertainment company who can provide a range of fun activities to run over three to four hours with a break in the middle.
Jolly Good Fun for your Hen Party!
Jolly Good Productions can provide a suitable mix of entertainment including Line Dancing, Circus Skills, Team Games, Balloons and Workshops. Call us for a FREE quotation.
So that’s it. You have a nice afternoon doing lots of fun stuff together then it’s back to your accommodation to shower and change and then off out for a meal in the evening.
Hope you found this useful.
Jolly Good Productions
- Whitburn Hall Hire
- Zumba, Why Is It So Popular?
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Bucking Bull Beats Beastly Weather!
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Walby Farm Park
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Border Stick Dressers Association
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Escomb Village Hall
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Eldon Community Centre
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Teesdale Alpacas
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Ferret Racing
- Falconry UK
- Hire Real Donkeys
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Beamish Museum Carousel Ride
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Learn Ballroom Dancing, Latin And Sequence Dancing At Snape Institute
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- Line Dancing Classes
- The Secret Millionaire
- Not Quite The Grand National
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Hunton Village Hall | North Yorkshire
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- East Harlsey Village Hall
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Parties For Girls
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Great Broughton Village Hall
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Ring on a String
- C673 Family Fun Day
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Holy Family Parish Centre, Darlington
- Heighington Village Hall
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Measuring Job Satisfaction
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Eyecatching Inflatable Slide
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Raptor Conservation Static Bird of Prey Display
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Pirate Themed Birthday Cake
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Face Painting Tips 5
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Wilson Centre, Long Newton, Stockton On Tees
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer | Hire