Hen Party Entertainment
Hen parties are a great excuse to go out and have a blast with your lady friends before the big day arrives. It’s your last chance to have girlie fun as a single woman. There is so much choice but not everyone wants to take part in adrenaline pumping activities, get absolutely drunk out of their minds or have to break the bank on some massive extravaganza. There are alternatives which can be great fun and low-budget. Here is our suggestion:
Choose a location
It’s often nice to get away from home. Find a hotel or B&B in an area where everyone can get to without too much difficulty or expense.
Book a meal
Decide where you want to go in the evening and book you and your friends into a restaurant so that you can go out for a special meal together in the evening.
Hire a hall
Find a suitable village hall, school hall or community centre with a big room and good facilities. Car parking, nice toilets and a decent kitchen would be good.
Organize food and refreshments
Either book a local caterer or send one of the group down to the local Supermarket to buy food and refreshments for the afternoon.
Book your entertainment
The aim is just to have loads of fun, do something together and have a laugh. Book an entertainer or entertainment company who can provide a range of fun activities to run over three to four hours with a break in the middle.
Jolly Good Fun for your Hen Party!
Jolly Good Productions can provide a suitable mix of entertainment including Line Dancing, Circus Skills, Team Games, Balloons and Workshops. Call us for a FREE quotation.
So that’s it. You have a nice afternoon doing lots of fun stuff together then it’s back to your accommodation to shower and change and then off out for a meal in the evening.
Hope you found this useful.
Jolly Good Productions
- Whitburn Hall Hire
- Zumba, Why Is It So Popular?
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Thornaby’s Hidden Secret
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Bucking Bull Beats Beastly Weather!
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Walby Farm Park
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Border Stick Dressers Association
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Escomb Village Hall
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Eldon Community Centre
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Falconry UK
- Beamish Museum Carousel Ride
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Ferret Racing
- Hire Real Donkeys
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Teesdale Alpacas
- Learn Ballroom Dancing, Latin And Sequence Dancing At Snape Institute
- The Stockton Summer Show And Why I’ve Gone Right Off Jazz Singers
- Line Dancing Classes
- Not Quite The Grand National
- The Secret Millionaire
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Hunton Village Hall | North Yorkshire
- East Harlsey Village Hall
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Parties For Girls
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Great Broughton Village Hall
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Ring on a String
- C673 Family Fun Day
- How Long Will New Play Park Last?
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Holy Family Parish Centre, Darlington
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Heighington Village Hall
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Measuring Job Satisfaction
- Eyecatching Inflatable Slide
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Raptor Conservation Static Bird of Prey Display
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Pirate Themed Birthday Cake
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Wilson Centre, Long Newton, Stockton On Tees
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Book interactive stilt walkers for hire in London
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party