We had a fantastic time once again at the annual NSK Christmas Party.
I took the gazebo up on Wednesday morning and when Hazel and I arrived on Friday to start work on the balloon decorations it was all dressed up complete with Santa’s chair and lights. We made four balloon topiary displays and ten sets of foils for the tables.
I arrived at 8am on Saturday morning to open up the doors to the canteen and shortly afterwards the rest of the team arrived.
AR brought all of the games and inflatables and Jolly Good Productions provided the entertainment.
Christmas Characters (Photo credit: ronwooduk)
Our first job was to build the five balloon arches in front of Santa’s grotto. With Emma, Kassie, Joe, Greg, Katrina and me working as a well oiled machine we were soon well under way. Natasha, Becky and Hazel soon joined us so we had plenty of hands on the job and the arches were up in no time.
We then set up the face painting, craft workshop and my puppet show. AR meanwhile had set up the bouncy castles, soft play, side stalls, vision racers, Wii games, and the Football game.
All set by 9.45am and looking good. Time for a bacon butty and a cuppa before the guests arrived.
The party started at 10.30am and there were over 130 children with parents, friends and family too. Santa arrived with Rudolph and the party was soon in full swing. The side shows an stalls stopped at 12 noon for my Christmas Show and opened again at half past.
By 1.30 pm every child had seen Santa, the families had been well fed and entertained and everyone left feeling happy.
It had been a lovely event and we are all looking forward to next year!
Jolly Good Productions
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Make A Stunning Entrance To Your Santa’s Grotto
- Rushden Christmas Light Switch On 2014
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer | Hire
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- Balloon Santa Claus
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Festive Balloons
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- Christmas Costume Characters In Action
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- First Xmas Show Of 2010
- Mayor For A Minute
- Christmas Balloons
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Clock
- Theme Party Ideas
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- Face Painter, Kenilworth
- Face Painter, Birmingham
- Pregnant ‘Bump Painting’
- Face Painter, Warwick
- Face Painting, Leamington Spa
- Face Painter, Coventry
- Balloon Decoration Tips For Your Wedding Reception
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Jolly Good Productions Links To Main Pages
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Punch And Judy Shows Are Not All The Same!
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Royal Quays Star Wars Piece
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- Puppet King For Wolverhampton
- Face Painting For Beginners
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- Face Painting Tips 7
- Face Painting Tips 6
- Face Painter, Catterick Garrison
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting Tips 9
- Beginner Face Painting Course
- Face Painting Demo By Hazel
- Face Painting Tips 2
- The importance of working with a clean face painting kit
- Face Painting Tips 3
- Face Painting Video Demonstration, Tiger Face By Hazel Wood
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Flowers and Rainbow Faces | Face Painting by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting For A Party Or Event By Hazel Wood
- Face Painting Tips 1
- Face Painting Tips 8
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Ring on a String
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Hunt The Letter
- Memory Games Do Work
- Don’t Loose Your Marbles
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- C673 Family Fun Day
- The Romans Are Coming!
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- Balloon Decorating
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle