Punch and Judy in County Durham
Punch and Judy, Wittingham Show
Living practically on the borders of County Durham and North Yorkshire leaves me with a foot in both camps. Am I a County Durham Punch and Judy Man or a Yorkshire Punch and Judy Man? Well. what’s in a name? I have probably performed as many shows in Durham as I have in Yorkshire so although my postal address puts me firmly in the latter for practical purposes I might easily be in the former.
For a good many years my home has been the lovely own of Richmond but before settling here to raise a family I lived close to Chester Le Street and the city of Durham will always be one of my favorite places.
One of the great pleasures of being a Punch and Judy Man is that it brings you into contact with the general public. For me it is wonderful to bring pleasure to people through my show. The children in the audience express their excitement and enjoyment with smiles and laughter but it is also great to chat with the adults afterwards. You would be surprised at how many folk come over to say how much they have enjoyed watching or how it reminded them of their own childhood.
I am very lucky that for quite a few years now I have been invited to perform at events taking place at Beamish Museum. If you haven’t been here it is a fantastic place and well worth going. Lots of local people from County Durham have annual membership and so I get to see some of them on a regular basis, which is nice as Durham people are a warm and friendly lot.
If you are looking to hire a Punch and Judy Show for an event in County Durham please give me a call. I live only thirty five minutes away from Durham city. If you are attending an event in County Durham over the summer and you see a Punch and Judy Show then it could well be me.
Hire a Punch and Judy Show
Jolly Good Productions
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Festive Balloons
- First Xmas Show Of 2010
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- Punch Arrested!
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Genuine Laughter
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Who Do You Think You Are Mr Punch?
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Mr Punch and the Padre
- Punch and the Devil
- Punch And Judy Shows Are Not All The Same!
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Punch And Judy | 350th Anniversary Celebrations
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- Get Some Christmas Cheer
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- You Tube Free Video Downloader
- The Secret Millionaire
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Face Painting For Beginners
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Puppet King For Wolverhampton
- Mayor For A Minute
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Falconry UK
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Flowers and Rainbow Faces | Face Painting by Hazel Wood
- Hartlepool Tall Ships Will Be Jolly Good Fun | TV Commercial
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- Why Hire a Professional Face Painter?
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Pregnant ‘Bump Painting’
- Race Night Race Card Example
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Athersley South Action Group Show How It’s Done!
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Cyrenians at Blagdon Estate
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Methodist Church Hall, Scorton
- Parties For Girls
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Hunton Village Hall | North Yorkshire