It is very important to me to have my every day working kit immaculately clean at all times. My sponges, brushes, water containers and paints are thoroughly cleaned after each session. To me this gives the impression that not only are you professional, but that you care about the people you are painting. Over the years I have had lots of compliments from parents, not only about the quality of my work but also on the cleanliness of my kit. This makes me feel great! Thank you, Hazel.
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Pregnant Bump Painting
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- How to learn face painting
- Flowers and Rainbow faces by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- The boy who wanted to be a clock
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting for beginners
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]