A little boy queued patiently for face painting and when it was his turn climbed up into Hazel’s chair.
” What would you like to be? ” Hazel enquired.
” I want to be a clock ” The boy replied.
” Wouldn’t you rather be Spiderman, Batman or a dinosaur ” She said.
” No I want to be a clock. I like clocks. ”
” I can do lots of other really good faces. Would you like to be a monster? ”
” No, I like clocks. I want to be a clock and I want the big hand on the four and the little hand on the six. I just want to be a clock. ”
He was obviously not going to be put off and so he got his wish and Hazel painted him as a clock.
That’s the great thing about face painting. Kids can use their imaginations and be anything they want to be, tick tock !
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Pregnant Bump Painting
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- The importance of working with clean kit
- How to learn face painting
- Flowers and Rainbow faces by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting for beginners
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]