This face was painted whilst I was working at a very busy grand opening event. A Brownie leader approached me and said she had about 18 Brownies that wanted to be painted but they didn’t have time to have full faces and asked me if I could do something quick. I had just bought some new One – Stroke TAG paints which I was keen to try out. I painted the first Brownie with the TAG rainbow cake and then added some double-dipped flowers over the top. I finished it off with some leaves, dots and glitter. The whole thing just took a few minutes. After that all the Brownies were asking for the same face. I told them it would be the same but ‘different’ just to try and vary the design slightly. A simple, quick face but very effective. Let me know what you think of my design! Thanks Hazel
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Pregnant Bump Painting
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- The importance of working with clean kit
- How to learn face painting
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- The boy who wanted to be a clock
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting for beginners
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]