This ‘Bump Painting’ was produced at the annual FACE Conference which was held in Lea Valley, Herts on 11th – 13th February 2011. It was a joint effort between myself, my daughter Natasha and fellow FACE member Juliet Eve. Juliet Eve is an experienced ‘bump painter’ but this was a first for Natasha and myself. An Easter theme was decided upon with Juliet roughly sketching our design ideas on a piece of paper. We then set about painting our lovely mum-to-be, coming at her from all sides. Juliet painted the middle section with an Easter Egg, I painted the side with the Easter Chick and Natasha painted the side with the ‘Easter Bunny’. All in all Natasha and I were very pleased with our first attempt and are now looking forward to painting more ‘Bumps’. A huge thank you must go to our fantastic model – Wendy Butcher. We look forward to seeing photos of ‘Baby Butcher’ when he/she arrives.
If you are interested in having your ‘Baby Bump’ painted ring Hazel on 01748 821621.
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- The importance of working with clean kit
- How to learn face painting
- Flowers and Rainbow faces by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- The boy who wanted to be a clock
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting for beginners
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]