Jolly Good Productions offer training courses for people who would like to become professional Face Painters. We cover everything you need to know to set up and run your own face painting business. The courses run midweek and are of two days duration. They take place in Richmond, North Yorkshire. All materials are supplied but for one to one training you will need to bring a model.
In our Face Painting Courses we cover the following :
- Health and Safety
The training courses are very comprehensive and go into detail on every aspect. You will learn everything you need to know about Face Painting with excellent tuition from an experienced expert. Hand outs are provided and there is a certificate of attendance on completion.
For more information call Hazel Wood on 01748 821621
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Pregnant Bump Painting
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- The importance of working with clean kit
- How to learn face painting
- Flowers and Rainbow faces by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- The boy who wanted to be a clock
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]