Circus Skills Workshop
Circus Skills Workshop activity available to hire for Family Fun Day, Corporate and Community events in North Yorkshire, County Durham and the North East.
Prices from £180, two hour party, Richmond (Yorks) area.
From £350, for events in Yorkshire and the North East.
Can be combined with other shows / workshops. POA.
A Circus Skills Workshop is a great way to entertain children, teenagers and adults.
It is suitable for children from 8 years of age.
Circus Skills Workshop for event entertainment
Circus skills at an event
You can use Circus Skills Workshops in several different ways:
- main arena
- side show
Have short sessions of Circus Skills in the main arena to fill in between your other acts.
You put the Circus Workshop in a designated area and run it as either a "Drop In" activity or in sessions for specific age groups and numbers.
You can have Circus Skills as a filler activity between shows in your children's area.
Conferences and team building
Circus skills for adults
Book a Circus Skills Workshop for your next conference or team building day.
You can use it in several ways:
- As one of your team games
- As a competition involving several activities
- As a task for team development
- As an ice breaker at the start of the day
- As a break out activity half way through the day
- As an unwind session to help people relax at the end of the day
Circus skills birthday party
A Circus Skills Party is a great choice if you have older children. Ideal for children 8 years old and above!
If you want two hours of full on activity, excitement and fun, properly organized with music, team games and prizes then this is for you.
All you need to do is book the hall and bring the party food.
Your Jolly Good Productions Circus Skills Birthday Party will include lots of different activities, something for everyone. They will love it!
Here are some great things about Circus Skills Workshop:
- Can be indoors or outside.
- Appeals to all ages.
- It's exciting.
- It's very hands on.
- Can be set up at any event or party.
- Can be in sessions or ongoing.
- Could be used as a team game.
- Can be used to fill in between shows.
- Can be used as an ice breaker at a party or break out at a conference.
- It's lots of fun to do.