Butterflies are by far the most popular girls face. Over the years I have painted butterflies of all shapes, sizes and colours. Occasionally after a particularly busy day I even end up dreaming about them! The most popular colour is Pink, with Purple coming a close second and, of course, no butterfly would be complete without a sprinkling of glitter! What’s your favourite colour? Hazel
Find more information, photos and video clips about face painting
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Pregnant Bump Painting
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Butterfly )
- Why hire a professional Face Painter?
- Face Painting Demo by Hazel ( Tiger )
- The importance of working with clean kit
- How to learn face painting
- Flowers and Rainbow faces by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting faces for a party or event
- The boy who wanted to be a clock
- Face painting in the Big Freeze
- Face Painting advice for parents
- More Face Painting Tips for your event
- Face Painting for beginners
- Face Painting Health and Safety
- Face Painting, event planning tips
- Why is Face Painting so popular?
To hire a Professional Face Painter go to Face Painter [ Jolly Good Productions ]
For information about Training go to Face Painting Courses [ Jolly Good Productions ]