This recipe was given to Hazel by a very good friend who is a brilliant cook.
We call it “ Pauline’s Toffee ”
2 tablespoons of syrup
1/2 lb sugar
1 tablespoon of water
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 oz of butter
Boil all in a pan quickly for 10 mins stirring all the time.
Drop a little into a cup of cold water. If it is brittle it is ready.
Pour into a swiss roll tin and cut into squares when it is nearly cold.
AVOID fingers at all times ( hot )
Could this be a home made treat for a party ?
Do you have another recipe for toffee ?
- Recipe: Chocolate Toffee Apples (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Projects ” How-To’s ” Toffee Squares (cutoutandkeep.net)
- Projects ” How-To’s ” Home Made Toffee! (cutoutandkeep.net)
Jolly Good Productions
- Party Food – How To Make A Cake Quick
- How to make a chocolate cake in four minutes!
- Magician’s Lemon Cheescake Recipe Is Magic
- Face Painting For A Party Or Event By Hazel Wood
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- How To Make Yummy Yummy Chocolate Cookies
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- How I Made My Twitter Background
- Slide Show | Feature Packed And FREE
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- Memory Full, Baffling Computer Problem Solved
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- You Tube Free Video Downloader
- Wolves Workshops For Children Are Howling Success!
- Mr Punch and the Padre
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Our Favourite Crepe Man
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Get Some Christmas Cheer
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Beginner Face Painting Course
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Learn Ballroom Dancing, Latin And Sequence Dancing At Snape Institute
- Festive Balloons
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Book interactive stilt walkers for hire in London
- Malton Show 2015
- Face Painting Course | July 2012
- Royal Quays Star Wars Piece
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Borrowby Village Hall
- Face Painting For Beginners
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- The importance of working with a clean face painting kit
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Face Painting Video Demonstration, Tiger Face By Hazel Wood
- Face Painting Demo By Hazel
- The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Clock
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Ring on a String
- Punch and Judy Man, County Durham
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Pirate Themed Birthday Cake
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Advertise Your Event For Free
- King Custard Puppet Show Review
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- Rushden Christmas Light Switch On 2014
- Christmas Puppet Show
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Free Business Directory
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Teesdale Alpacas
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Steve Martin – The Great Flydini
- Punch Fan Finds Fun Come Rain Or Sun!
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Eldon Community Centre
- How to make a puppet head | You Tube
- Spring Into Magic.
- Georgian Punch and Judy
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- The Crook Town Festival Of Music
- Hunt The Letter
- Christmas Eve, FREE Show!
- Punch And Judy | 350th Anniversary Celebrations
- Punch Arrested!
- Amazing Birthday Cake!
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- LATIN, BALLROOM AND SEQUENCE DANCE CLASSES
- York Visit Kindles Minster Wedding Memories
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Make A Stunning Entrance To Your Santa’s Grotto