Well it’s true, I do know a few magic tricks and some people call me a magician but a chef I am not. On the other hand I do know a good cheesecake when I taste one. The recipe I am sharing with you here is magic so give your taste buds a treat and try it.
How to make lemon cheesecake
6 oz digestive biscuits
3 oz butter
1 1/2oz demerara sugar
397 gms condensed milk
1/2 pint double cream, whipped
2 lemons – juice and zest
Line a dish with foil
Spread the biscuit mixture, place in fridge to set
Bring to the boil slowly
When cool place on biscuit base
Yum Yum, we’re done !
Suitable for freezing
Hope you agree this would make great party food.
Do you like cheesecake? What’s your favourite? Have you tried this one?
Jolly Good Productions
- How to make a chocolate cake in four minutes!
- Party Food – How To Make A Cake Quick
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Birthday Party Magic
- It’s Magic! Coins and Cards by Ron Wood
- Close Up Magic Or Acting?
- How to make Toffee
- How To Make Yummy Yummy Chocolate Cookies
- How I Made My Twitter Background
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Spring Into Magic.
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Have You Ever Been Bubbled?
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Entertaining Pre School Age Children At A Birthday Party
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Memory Full, Baffling Computer Problem Solved
- You Tube Free Video Downloader
- How to get the most from your children’s entertainer!
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- Slide Show | Feature Packed And FREE
- Jolly Good Productions Links To Main Pages
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- Face Painting Tips 2
- Eye Catching Entrances
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Ripon Seaside Day 2011
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Motivational Workshops
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- Wolves Workshops For Children Are Howling Success!
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Brighouse Victorian Christmas Festival 2013
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- ‘Spring Into Magic’ Family theatre show.
- Urinals You Have Just Got To See!
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- Stockton Show, August 2013
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Birthday Party Clown
- Genuine Laughter
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Face Painting Tips 3
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- Steve Martin – The Great Flydini
- Donkey Rides
- Face Painter, Birmingham
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Hunton Village Hall | North Yorkshire
- Falconry UK
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Time Planning Tips
- Face Painting Course
- Wynyard Hall Gardens
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- The Stadium Of Light, Sunderland
- Punch Arrested!
- A Fabulous Christmas Party
- Border Stick Dressers Association
- Leyburn 1940’s weekend
- Mr Punch’s Big Birthday Bash
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Wensleydale Show 2011
- Race for Life
- Irreverent Punch At Student Party
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- Face Painting, Leamington Spa
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- Knock, Knock, who’s there?
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze