Mechanical Bull machines and Bucking Broncos are popular attractions. These days many bouncy castle companies and companies hiring out inflatables own and operate these rides. They are supposed to be for adults but kids love them too. Although not strictly children’s entertainment they are often booked as part of a family fun day entertainment package.
The rider climbs onto the back of the mechanical bull and then holds on tight, trying to stay on for as long as possible whilst the machine spins and tips up and down with varying speed and direction. Inevitably the rider is flung off and lands ingloriously in a heap on the inflatable air bed surrounding the machine.
As the ride is open to the elements and requires electricity to power both the fan for the air bed ( usually ) and the motors, operating in wet weather can present safety problems. In addition surfaces become wet and slippery when it rains thus creating a hazzard and discomfort for potential customers.
Jason Harney of Castles4kids has found the perfect solution. He has in inflatable structure which fits nicely over the top of his mechanical bull machine which completely protects the equipment, his staff and the public from inclement weather.
I thought this was a really good idea as often this type of ride has to shut down in the rain. With the addition of this dome over the top it becomes an all weather ride.
Inflatable dome over mechanical bull machine
Rodeo Bull Hire by Casles4kids
For more information contact Jason and Alison Harney Tel 01661 962 6000 or mob 07762 308080
Web site www.castles4kids.co.uk
Have you ever been on a Mechanical Bull machine? Describe your experience here, what was it like? How long did you stay on for?
Jolly Good Productions
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Balloon Decorating
- Falconry UK
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Beamish Museum Carousel Ride
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Learn Ballroom Dancing, Latin And Sequence Dancing At Snape Institute
- Ferret Racing
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Teesdale Alpacas
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Border Stick Dressers Association
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Zumba, Why Is It So Popular?
- Tractor Birthday Cake
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Lazer Quest
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Parties For Girls
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- An Entertaining Life
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Kids Say The Funniest Things
- Amazing Clown Birthday Cake
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Race Night Tips For A Racing Certainty
- How To Learn Face Painting
- Balloon Modelling | Anxiety And Frustration For Parents
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Birthday Cake Ideas
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Bouncy Castle Safety
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Genuine Laughter
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer | Hire
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Christmas Puppet Show
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Balloon Santa Claus
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Clown Commercial Tickles Walmart Customers Funny Bones
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Royal Quays Star Wars Piece
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Face Painter, Catterick Garrison
- Great Broughton Village Hall
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book