Mechanical Bull machines and Bucking Broncos are popular attractions. These days many bouncy castle companies and companies hiring out inflatables own and operate these rides. They are supposed to be for adults but kids love them too. Although not strictly children’s entertainment they are often booked as part of a family fun day entertainment package.
The rider climbs onto the back of the mechanical bull and then holds on tight, trying to stay on for as long as possible whilst the machine spins and tips up and down with varying speed and direction. Inevitably the rider is flung off and lands ingloriously in a heap on the inflatable air bed surrounding the machine.
As the ride is open to the elements and requires electricity to power both the fan for the air bed ( usually ) and the motors, operating in wet weather can present safety problems. In addition surfaces become wet and slippery when it rains thus creating a hazzard and discomfort for potential customers.
Jason Harney of Castles4kids has found the perfect solution. He has in inflatable structure which fits nicely over the top of his mechanical bull machine which completely protects the equipment, his staff and the public from inclement weather.
I thought this was a really good idea as often this type of ride has to shut down in the rain. With the addition of this dome over the top it becomes an all weather ride.
Inflatable dome over mechanical bull machine
Rodeo Bull Hire by Casles4kids
For more information contact Jason and Alison Harney Tel 01661 962 6000 or mob 07762 308080
Web site www.castles4kids.co.uk
Have you ever been on a Mechanical Bull machine? Describe your experience here, what was it like? How long did you stay on for?
Jolly Good Productions
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Adam’s Crazy Caricatures!
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Balloon Decorating
- Falconry UK
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Learn Ballroom Dancing, Latin And Sequence Dancing At Snape Institute
- Hire A Vintage Fairground Ride
- Ever Seen A Tree That Can Walk?
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Teesdale Alpacas
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Zumba, Why Is It So Popular?
- Ferret Racing
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- Beamish Museum Carousel Ride
- Border Stick Dressers Association
- The Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Seen!
- Hold An Eagle Owl For Three Pounds
- Tractor Birthday Cake
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Alnwick Lions Family Fun Day
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Lazer Quest
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Parties For Girls
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- An Entertaining Life
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- Punch And Judy Show Shocks Adult Audience
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Kids Say The Funniest Things
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Amazing Clown Birthday Cake
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- How To Learn Face Painting
- Race Night Tips For A Racing Certainty
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Balloon Modelling | Anxiety And Frustration For Parents
- Birthday Cake Ideas
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Morley RUFC Royal Wedding Event
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- West Witton Gala | Wensleydale
- Bouncy Castle Safety
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids
- Holiday Club Ideas | Magic Day
- Ripon Festival Spring Fair 2011
- Genuine Laughter
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Holiday Club Ideas | Circus Day
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- After Dinner Speaker Chuckle The Clown
- Northfields Shopping Centre, Birmingham, Fun Day
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer | Hire
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Christmas Puppet Show
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Balloon Santa Claus
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Clown Commercial Tickles Walmart Customers Funny Bones
- Great Yorkshire Show Is Expensive!
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- Book interactive stilt walkers for hire in London
- Ricky Gervais In Celebrity Lullabies
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Face Painter, Catterick Garrison
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party