Knock, Knock, Jokes for kids
Plato fish and chips.
Felix-cited all over.
Myth you too.
Lucy lastic makes your pants fall down.
Police open the door.
Roland stone gathers no moss.
Yoga what it takes.
Utica high road and I’ll take the low road.
Barabara black sheep, have you any wool.
Can you add any more to the list?
Jolly Good Productions
- Brain Teaser | Psychopath Test
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Line Dancing Classes
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Stockton Toys And Gifts
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Ring on a String
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Race for Life
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- Line Dancing Classes in Bedale, North Yorkshire
- How To Make Yourself Feel Better
- Butterfly Face by Hazel Wood
- Frank Watson Kiddies Roundabouts For Hire
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- History Of Clowns
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Flowers and Rainbow Faces | Face Painting by Hazel Wood
- Gerry Anderson Tribute
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Face Painting Tips 2
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Wolves Workshops For Children Are Howling Success!
- Thirsk and Sowerby Town Hall
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- Free Prize Draw
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Race Night Profits Explained
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Grand National Winner Supports Race Night Fund Raiser
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- What is an ” AUGUSTE ” clown?
- Face Painting For Beginners
- How To Learn Face Painting
- How To Build A Beach At Your Event
- Not Quite The Grand National
- Get Some Christmas Cheer
- Leyburn 1940’s weekend
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- Our Favourite Crepe Man
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- Slide Show | Feature Packed And FREE
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair
- Face Painting Tips 8
- Thorp Perrow Circus Mayhem
- Balloon Gas Safety Advice
- How To Plan A Charity Or Community Event With No Funding
- Punch Arrested!
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Mr Punch | Breaking News!
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Free Business Directory
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- How To Get More People To Attend Your Event
- Redcar Christmas Light Switch On 2010
- Time Planning Tips
- Close Up Magic Or Acting?
- What Is A Character Clown?
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Don’t see a doctor see a clown!
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Deer Shed Festival Has Balldersby Bopping
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Face Painting In The Big Freeze
- Parties For Girls
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Book interactive stilt walkers for hire in London
- Face Painting Tips 3
- Yorkshire Punch And Judy Man
- Hazel Gets Them In Line!
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Live Crocodile To Star In Punch And Judy Show
- Christmas Eve Show, Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Race Night Success
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic