Knock, Knock, Jokes for kids
Plato fish and chips.
Felix-cited all over.
Myth you too.
Lucy lastic makes your pants fall down.
Police open the door.
Roland stone gathers no moss.
Yoga what it takes.
Utica high road and I’ll take the low road.
Barabara black sheep, have you any wool.
Can you add any more to the list?
Jolly Good Productions
- Brain Teaser | Psychopath Test
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Line Dancing Classes
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Stockton Toys And Gifts
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Ring on a String
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Race for Life
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Is a Bouncy Castle a dream or a nightmare ?
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- August Bank Holiday Events
- Not Quite The Grand National
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Advertise Your Event For Free
- Face Painting Tips 5
- Face Painting, Leamington Spa
- Eyecatching Inflatable Slide
- Children’s Entertainer | Right And Wrong Way To Book
- Birthday Party Venue Is Magic
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Christmas Craft Workshop
- Race Night Profits Explained
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Birthday Cakes To Steal The Show
- Free Prize Draw
- Close Up Magic Or Acting?
- Festive Balloons
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Christmas Balloons
- Defining Happiness
- The Ripon Hornblower
- Wolsingham Gala 2015
- A Fabulous Christmas Party
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Desert Rats, Treasure And Redcar
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Top Tips for Race Night Success
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Why Is Face Painting So Popular?
- Motivational Workshops
- Mr Punch and The Barrel Organ
- Face Painting Tips 3
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- An Entertaining Life
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Petwise Petting Zoo
- The Creepy Crawly Show | Children’s Entertainment
- Race Night Tips For A Racing Certainty
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Chuckle The Clown | Interview
- Face Painting Tips 7
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt 2011 | Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Christmas Is A Pain In The B**!
- Punch and Judy Man, County Durham
- The Buck Inn, Maunby
- Race Night Tips | Running The Tote
- Wilson Centre, Long Newton, Stockton On Tees
- How To Learn Face Painting
- Punch And Judy Visit Historic Northumberland
- Prescot Shopping Centre
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- History Of Clowns
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- Balloon Gas Safety Advice
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Spring Into Magic.
- How to make a chocolate cake in four minutes!
- What is an ” AUGUSTE ” clown?
- Face Painting Tips 2
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Royal Quays Star Wars Piece
- Rushden Christmas Light Switch On 2014
- Eldon Community Centre
- Beighton Gala with Mr Punch
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Paul Storey’s Funny Duck
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer