Knock, Knock, Jokes for kids
Plato fish and chips.
Felix-cited all over.
Myth you too.
Lucy lastic makes your pants fall down.
Police open the door.
Roland stone gathers no moss.
Yoga what it takes.
Utica high road and I’ll take the low road.
Barabara black sheep, have you any wool.
Can you add any more to the list?
Jolly Good Productions
- Brain Teaser | Psychopath Test
- Why Do We Like Clowns So Much ?
- Pants In The Park In Gateshead 2010
- Line Dancing Classes
- All Saint’s Church Hall, Ravensdale Road, Darlington
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Stockton Toys And Gifts
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- World’s longest-running Punch and Judy show notches up 150 years | Mail Online
- Ring on a String
- The Seaside Comes To Barnsley!
- New Play Park For Seaham
- Stilt Walker Feedback
- Race for Life
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Mr Punch | Breaking News!
- Pirate Cakes In Fabulous Fairy Castle
- Mind Body and Spirit Event
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- The Crook Town Festival Of Music
- Newbiggin Maritime Centre | Seaside Day
- Punch and Judy Man, County Durham
- Birthday Party Clown
- Ponteland Party in the Park, 2017
- History Of Clowns
- Who Do You Think You Are Mr Punch?
- Join The Cavy Club If You Love Little Furry Animals
- Race Night Profits Explained
- Face Painting Tips 6
- Face Painter, Birmingham
- Parties For Girls
- Hen Party | Plucking Up Fun!
- Punch and Judy in Durham
- “Frozen” Christmas Party Balloon Display
- Shooting Gallery Is Bang On Target
- Lazer Quest
- Bill Tarmey And Me
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- More Face Painting Tips For Your Event
- Our Favourite Crepe Man
- Jolly Good Fun At RAF Waddington
- Not Quite The Grand National
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- Leyburn 1940’s weekend
- Newton Le Willows Village Hall
- Lady Children’s Entertainer, Richmond ( North Yorkshire )
- Face Painting | Teamwork Counts!
- Race Night Tips | Running The Tote
- How to plan a Children’s Christmas Party
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- ‘Spring Into Magic’ Family theatre show.
- Face Painting Tips 3
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Punch and the Devil
- A Fabulous Christmas Party
- How To Entertain Older Kids
- Hunt The Letter
- Jubilee Events | Jolly Good Productions
- Mr Punch’s 350th Birthday Party
- Children’s Encyclopedia Britannica Problem | Help Wanted
- Malton Show 2015
- Amazing Clown Birthday Cake
- The Romans Are Coming!
- How to make Toffee
- How To Plan A Charity Or Community Event With No Funding
- Cardboard Castles | Fab Fun For Kids!
- Dalton and Gayles Memorial Hall
- Leyburn Primary School Summer Fair, May 2010
- Face Painting Course | July 2012
- Mr Punch’s Xmas Party
- Chuckle The Clown | Interview
- The Stadium Of Light, Sunderland
- Christmas Show For Your Xmas Party
- Village Halls Near Richmond, North Yorks
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Mr Punch and the Padre
- Children’s Centre Activity Day Feedback
- Good Old Fashioned Fun!
- Kids Say The Funniest Things
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Night At The Museum | Balloon Modelling
- How To Learn Face Painting
- First Xmas Show Of 2010
- Whitburn Hall Hire
- Cakes To Die For
- Who To Invite To A Children’s Party
- British Legion Day, Stockton, June 2011
- Magic Show For Magic Family
- Donkey Rides
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Face Painting Tips 9