Store Promotions | Winning Ideas
Give shoppers a chance to win a FANTASTIC prize if they can find the correct combination to open a Safe!
Make it free to enter but each person must fill in a form with their name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information you want to collect. Don’t forget to put a check box for them to tick if they don’t want to receive newsletters / promotions.
Allow each person three attempts.
When the form has been completed they can have a go at opening the Safe.
Safe as houses
You have to be prepared to risk giving away the big prize. However the chances of anyone guessing the combination the safe are extremely remote.
Safe Cracking is fun!
We’ve all seen the spy films where the hero, usually dressed in black, breaks into the villains hideout in the dead of night and deftly opens the Safe in minutes. Of course it’s not so simple in real life but trying your hand at safe cracking is fun especially if you can win a prize if you get it open.
Charity Fund Raising
This idea can also be used to raise money for charity. In this case you would simply charge people to have a go.
Jolly Good Productions
- How To Get More People To Attend Your Event
- Children’s Entertainment Can Be A Real Hoot
- Theme Party Ideas
- How To Draw Attention To Your Store Opening
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Free Business Directory
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- You Tube Free Video Downloader
- An Entertaining Life
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- Free Prize Draw
- Christmas Costume Characters In Action
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Bouncy Castle Safety
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Jolly Good Productions Links To Main Pages
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- Time Planning Tips
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- How To Plan A Charity Or Community Event With No Funding
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- Our Favourite Crepe Man
- Balloon Decoration Tips For Your Wedding Reception
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Clown Commercial Tickles Walmart Customers Funny Bones
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- Bags Of Fun
- Race Night Race Card Example
- Ring on a String
- Why Hire a Professional Face Painter?
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Oblivion | Funny Film By Spoke
- Balloon Decorating
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Face Painting | Health And Safety
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- Race for Life
- Face Painting Tips 7
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Face Painting Tips 9
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Memory Full, Baffling Computer Problem Solved
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Festive Balloons
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- Roaring Twenties Supper Dance
- Gerry Anderson Tribute
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Punch and the Devil
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- History Of Clowns
- Defining Happiness
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- Advertise Your Event For Free