Store Promotions | Winning Ideas
Give shoppers a chance to win a FANTASTIC prize if they can find the correct combination to open a Safe!
Make it free to enter but each person must fill in a form with their name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information you want to collect. Don’t forget to put a check box for them to tick if they don’t want to receive newsletters / promotions.
Allow each person three attempts.
When the form has been completed they can have a go at opening the Safe.
Safe as houses
You have to be prepared to risk giving away the big prize. However the chances of anyone guessing the combination the safe are extremely remote.
Safe Cracking is fun!
We’ve all seen the spy films where the hero, usually dressed in black, breaks into the villains hideout in the dead of night and deftly opens the Safe in minutes. Of course it’s not so simple in real life but trying your hand at safe cracking is fun especially if you can win a prize if you get it open.
Charity Fund Raising
This idea can also be used to raise money for charity. In this case you would simply charge people to have a go.
Jolly Good Productions
- How To Get More People To Attend Your Event
- Children’s Entertainment Can Be A Real Hoot
- Theme Party Ideas
- How To Draw Attention To Your Store Opening
- Circus Workshop Plan For An Event
- Free Business Directory
- Ingredients For A Good Children’s Entertainer
- You Tube Free Video Downloader
- An Entertaining Life
- Kid’s Shows Inside Or Out?
- How To Attract Attention To Your Stand
- Free Prize Draw
- Christmas Costume Characters In Action
- Family Fun Day Entertainment Tips | Site Layout
- Bouncy Castle Safety
- Face Painting | Event Planning Tips
- Children’s Entertainer Tent | What Type, What Size?
- Jolly Good Productions Links To Main Pages
- Why You should Never Forget Your Trousers
- Outdoor Events | Do I Need A Wet Weather Plan ?
- Balloon Decoration Tips For Your Wedding Reception
- How To Get Even More People To Attend Your Event!
- How To Plan A Charity Or Community Event With No Funding
- Time Planning Tips
- Our Favourite Crepe Man
- Independant Safeguarding Authority Rules Announced
- CRB Checks, What Are The Rules?
- What Makes A Good Father Christmas?
- Punch And Judy And Why Size Matters!
- Party Tips For Mums And Dads
- Eye Catching Entrances
- Magic And Monkey Business At Hartlepool Rovers
- Clown Commercial Tickles Walmart Customers Funny Bones
- Joel’s Amazing Pirate Cakes
- Mini Miami Fairground Ride For Kids
- Stilt Walker Gives Guests A Big Welcome
- Bags Of Fun
- Corporate Entertainment Is New Branch For Tree Pub
- Ring on a String
- Do You Suffer From Wind?
- Why Hire a Professional Face Painter?
- Race Night Race Card Example
- Hawes Gala 2012 Was No wash Out!
- Coronation Street Star In Wensleydale
- Boomwackers Are Fun
- Hawes Gala | The Water Slide
- Oblivion | Funny Film By Spoke
- Balloon Decorating
- Beamish Museum, Georgian Fair 2011
- Victorian Punch and Judy Show
- Punch, Fire And Crafty Goings On Delight Visitors At Top Museum
- Elephants, Narnia and a touch of Westminster Abbey!
- Face Painting | Health And Safety
- Hire Real Donkeys
- Race for Life
- Is Twitter A Complete Waste Of Time?
- Cracking Cake Caper Caps Kids Commotion!
- There’s no excuse for a shoddy Santa Claus!
- Spooky Fun | Halloween Party Ideas
- Face Painting Tips 9
- Face Painting Tips 7
- Wedding Magician, North Yorkshire
- Bubble Trouble At Birthday Bash
- Jolly Good Fun For Army Kids
- Punch And Judy May Fayre, Covent Garden
- The “Old Hoss” Of Richmond
- Free Children’s Show, Christmas Eve | Richmond, North Yorkshire
- National Play Day, Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
- Tyre Event Is Anything But Tiring!
- Face Painting Tips 4
- Memory Full, Baffling Computer Problem Solved
- Festive Balloons
- Punch and Judy | A Short History
- How To Avoid Face Paint Peril For Parents | Face Painting Advice
- Why Everyone Loves A Pirate Theme Party
- Roaring Twenties Supper Dance
- Tips On Taking Photos Or Video At A Children’s Party
- As Pleased As Punch!
- Gerry Anderson Tribute
- Punch And Judy Kissing Is No Laughing Matter
- Traditional Amusements | Chair O Plane Ride
- Shooting Gallery With Moving Targets!
- Monkwearmouth Museum Gets Thumbs Up From Mr Punch
- Wensleydale Show 2010
- Punch and the Devil
- What can politicians learn from the clowns?
- History Of Clowns
- Defining Happiness
- A tribute to Michael Polakovs “Coco” a brilliant clown
- Green Howards Join Up To Help Toby
- Cancer | Help Wanted
- C673 Family Fun Day
- Advertise Your Event For Free